drinks ideas for a working lunch
You’re all busy. It’s been a mission finding a few hours when everyone’s available to work together. The things you’ll decide and the progress you’ll make today are important. So it makes sense to work through lunch.
But a paper plate of cheese sarnies and a bag of ready salted won’t exactly inspire a productive afternoon. So here are our thoughts on working lunches that will boost your colleagues and make sure everyone’s firing and full of great ideas all afternoon.
You will need:
• Fresh fruit – melon sticks, strawberries, and chunks of mango
• Herby salad – leaves mixed with finely sliced mint and citrus dressing
• Watermelon and feta salad – fresh and tasty
• Little pots of mixed, unsalted nuts – plenty of protein to keep you going
• Mini falafels – good for protein and fibre
• Chicken skewers with tzatziki – can you see a protein theme emerging here?
• Chopped veggies and hummus
• Iced water
All the protein and fresh ingredients will keep you and your colleagues alert, awake and able to concentrate for the whole afternoon.
Send us piccies of your working lunch #SeaArchOccasions