looking after your non-alcoholic wedding guests
Your wedding is the perfect time to celebrate with the people who matter most to you. It’s your big day and you can do it your way – from the flowers and decorations through to the playlist – and of course, the food and drink.
But you also want to make sure that everyone you love is catered for – and that there’s more than just orange juice or Coke for guests who prefer not to drink alcohol.
Here’s how you can put together a delicious non-alcoholic drinks menu – complete with sophisticated Sea Arch – that will keep your guests refreshed from the very first toast to the end of the night.
Stock your bar or drinks table with:
• Sea Arch Classic G&Ts – with premium tonic and fresh lime wedges
• Some fizz – try elderflower, rhubarb or ginger
• Warm apple cider sangria for later in the evening
And remember the little finishing touches:
• Pretty ice cubes – try freezing flower petals or mint leaves
• Good quality paper straws – so your wedding stays more beautiful without plastic
• Grown-up glasses – non-alcoholic doesn’t have to mean tumblers – delicate flutes or balloon glasses will make all your guests feel special
Send us piccies of your gorgeous drinks set-up #SeaArchOccasions